Sunday, July 8, 2012

Family Trees and Stuff {The Result of Boredom}

Hey guys! 

I haven't seen the team much, aside from JJ and Kat, being on medical leave and chiz. 
So I got bored and did this family tree last night.

This is The Team Family Tree
{ Excuse the handwriting. xD }
{Again, Mowgli is Morgan, and Emmerz is Emily, Spenny is Spencer.}
Yes, We ALL know Strauss is the evil Grandma.



And this is chibi Us {No, I didn't draw these, and I know they look girly-ish.}
Top Row: Hotch, Rossi, Mowgli.
Middle Row: Spenny, JJ Bear, Me
Bottom: Garcia, Emmerz, Kat.

Kat and I were Fraternal twins, but we're twins, nonetheless.

Aren't we adorable? Garcia's is cute. Emily and JJ have Pea Coats.


Us in our Hogwarts house.
We're kinda squished though. :/

Reid, Mowgli, Rossi, Hotch, Emily, Me, JJ, and Garcia.


Technically I'm a Gryffindor/Hufflepuff mix, so is JJ. 
But I like Hufflepuff. We have Garcia and Tonks.

#BadgersRule

And Because I couldn't fit Kat up there {Sorry, Kat, but You wouldn't fit.} I made one with JJ, Kat and Me.

 She's a Slytherin. ^.^

Anyways, That's all I got for the day.

~Shaunalynn <3

No comments:

Post a Comment